Thursday, November 18, 2010

I don't understand

My life is being chewed up and spit out by this filthy world.
I'm getting caught up in the complicated when the simple is passing right by me.
Although I'm living day by day there is so many things I'm suppose to be doing and subconsciously not doing it.
I forget everything now a days.
From the most important things, to the things that would never matter.
I'm wasting and throwing my life away.
What my mind considers right is in reality the wrong thing I shouldn't be doing.
I still thank whatever is keeping me alive, but it is really getting hard.
Not hard in the fact that I'm stressed, is just that I feel everything I do is pointless.
And this is just the beginning of the worst.
If I'm still alive, I'm going to get hurt really bad.
To the point that I'd disappear completely.
So take advantage of my presence, because tomorrow i might not be here.

No comments: