Thursday, November 18, 2010

Traveling Through The Galaxy

With just the quickness of the thoughts of my mind
I travel into dimensions not known to mankind.
Entering into another world for me is a joke.
I don't have to be high or even coked.
Then how do I do it. It's pretty simple.
My friends from above pick me up for less than a nickel.
Because obviously I'm not from this world.
My thoughts are more abnormal then Einstein's theories.
But with what I show of myself you'd probably choose not to hear me.
But that's the whole point of you not knowing me.
Plus you'll never believe the things that I see.
My mind is free in every single sense.
The energy it transmits is beyond the intense.
And let me not talk about my subconscious mind.
It comes from a place where currently you cannot find.
But don't stress it. Just live your life and don't get lost in the night.
When the time comes though, you'll know I'm right.
When you get to the end of the light. Or when you get to the end of the night.
All you will find is what I've been saying all along.
Love, and happiness, transmitted straight from above.
And hopefully this planet that you all call earth will be proud of me.
As I slowly but intelligently tell my story of how I traveled through the galaxies.

No comments: